xf86-input-acecad revival

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Tue Apr 24 17:04:40 PDT 2007

On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 01:38:32AM +0200, Giuseppe Bilotta wrote:
> This is an attempt to revive development for the xf86-input acecad driver. The
> first step is to do some cleanup and add support for Linux kernel versions 2.6.x

Patches 1, 2 and 3 Acked-By: Daniel Stone <daniel at fooishbar.org>.  Patch
4 is fine bar the ChangeLog and PACKAGE_VERSION_* stuff.  Though I'm
amazed that you caught it, since every other driver seems constantly
broken in this regard.

As a couple of stylistic comments, there are some pretty excessive
xf86Msgs (e.g. for DeviceProc), and it could probably do with some
overall linewrapping.  Also, if your commit message could be a little
more descriptive and the subjects a little shorter, that'd be great too.

But, thanks, and welcome! :)  I'll add your account in the morning;
please don't forget to update doc/xorg-docs/MAINTAINERS when you get it.

Cheers,
Daniel