X on Dell SC420

Hannibal Ndlovu hannibaln at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 06:49:30 PDT 2007

Hi

I have a Dell PowerEdge SC420 running Debian 3.1 and i have been told has
the intel E7221 chipset. I have tried to install X server on it so that i
can hopefully install KDE and have a GUI, but i CANNOT as there are no
drivers. I downloaded a additional driver but that complains that it cannot
compile as there are missing kernel Header Files and even after updating to
kernel version 2.6.18.2 and upgrading the kernel headers as well i still
cannot get it to work

Has anyone ever had this problem - Please can someone help me please.