Window mapping w/EXA really slow in Xorg 7.2

emisca emisca.ml at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 06:09:36 PDT 2007

I have compiled installed xorg 1.3 and intel driver 2.0 (previously I
had 1.3rc5 and intel 1.9.94).
EXA is still slow compared to XAA when drawing windows.. the fix on
intel driver that disables exa sync did something.. but there is not
too much difference.

How I can do a benchmark to compare EXA and XAA?

Thanks