Khronos group, OpenGL ES/miniglx/EGL?

ZeAtShuttle zelco at xtra.co.nz
Thu Apr 19 06:32:26 PDT 2007

>"There is lots of embedded X, what do you think the N800, back to the
>Digital IPAQ are running?.. there is also the twin project which is
>being used to do a bootloader which is an embedded windowing system..."

please, give me some link i cant find anything about that?

>"Scitech isn't the solution to anyone else's problem.."

i managed to find this tho:
SciTech, Trolltech Target Embedded Linux with Graphics Acceleration
http://www.embeddedstar.com/press/content/2003/9/embedded10273.html

TrollTech - Qt/Embedded
http://www.trolltech.com/products/qt/qt3/embedded/index/?searchterm=qt/embedded

cheers,