[ANNOUNCE] xf86-video-intel-1.9.94 (2.0 RC4)

Christian Weiske cweiske at cweiske.de
Tue Apr 17 22:55:07 PDT 2007

> Which file (and which line?) do I need to change to get "-I.." included?
> I guess the Makefile in src/ch7017/, but I am not familiar with
> Makefile's format and didn't find a spot to put it.
How could I not see it? Looking for -I was enough to spot it later.

So I tried the merged modesetting on my 855GM system and it did not
work. X started, but had a green (or blue) band on the left that
flickered. When moving the cursor, one could think he saw it distorted
on the band moving. Anyway, I couldn't use my laptop afterwards and had
to reboot.

I think it got the modeline wrong, but that's just a guess - the
display's resolution was correct, but I think the refresh rates or so
are wrong.

--
Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christian Weiske