Mesa with dri on intel - what's going on ?

emisca emisca.ml at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 06:20:29 PDT 2007

Try to use the option Legacy3d on xorg conf, on the intel device section...

What driver are you using now, I think i915tex.... I'm right?
Perhaps if you have time try to collect some additional and technical
informations (xorg.conf, xorg log, dmesg...for example) about your
problems, so mesa and xorg folks can fix bugs if there are....

Bye!