[ANNOUNCE] xf86-video-glide 1.0.0

Rene Rebe rene at exactcode.de
Wed Apr 4 09:57:42 PDT 2007

Hi,

On Saturday 10 March 2007 16:49:34 Guillem Jover wrote:
> This is the first modularized release of this driver.
>
> git tag: xf86-video-glide-1.0.0

nice. However as I never hd a 3dfx card and someone asked be to build this
driver I'm a little confused about the various glide libraries floating around.

Can you point me the the glide library this driver is designed for?

Maybe check in configure and print the url if the one required is not found?

  +49 (0)30 / 255 897 45