Fontconfig issues in Tinyx-gtk

Mughilan Ramajayam mughirp at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 19:15:08 PDT 2007

Could someone answer the inlined mail. Thanks in advance.

I believe locale needs to be installed, but not sure of the exact ones.

Also, this member's shyjumon.n at ttec.soc-soft.com post to xorg bounces back. If its a issue on the xorg front, could the admin solve it.

Shyjumon, please check with your mail server and also your member account with Xorg.

Thanks,
Mughilan

"Shyjumon N." <shyjumon.n at ttec.soc-soft.com> wrote: Subject: Fontconfig issues in Tinyx-gtk