Call for volunteers: Next X.org Developer's Conference, early 2007

Matthieu Herrb matthieu.herrb at laas.fr
Tue Sep 12 12:53:59 PDT 2006

Keith Packard wrote:

> If we want to try and pair up with LCA, we'd best move quickly; they're
> rather far along in their scheduling process. The other obvious option
> is FOSDEM; we would just arrange a meeting before the FOSDEM weekend.
> Logistics for that would be 'interesting'. At least the food would be
> decent.

In Europe, there's also the possibility of the libre software meeting.
(http://www.rmll.info/) They usually provide good logistics (rooms,
network, cheap lodging - dorm rooms at University, etc.). The 2007 venue
is programmed in Amiens
<http://maps.google.fr/maps?f=q&hl=fr&q=amiens&ie=UTF8&z=7&ll=49.894634,2.296143&spn=3.673128,11.480713&om=1&iwloc=A>
  in the beginning of July.

The organisers are always seeking participation of existing groups and
willing to help filling their needs.

I can get in touch with them if there's some interest in holding an
X.Org developper's meeting there.

--
Matthieu Herrb