Nominations for X.Org Foundation Board of Directors are OPEN

Stuart Anderson anderson at netsweng.com
Mon Sep 4 11:41:34 PDT 2006

On Mon, 4 Sep 2006, Keith Packard wrote:

> There's a fundemental problem here; membership has been closed for a
> long time, making getting candidates and voters difficult. When will
> this issue be resolved? I can't see holding elections with the
> membership issues still open.

The membership system will be made available in a matter of days.
Everyone should have the opportunity to join or renew their membership
by the end of the nomination period, which also qualifies them to vote.

                                 Stuart

Stuart R. Anderson                               anderson at netsweng.com
Network & Software Engineering                   http://www.netsweng.com/
1024D/37A79149:                                  0791 D3B8 9A4C 2CDC A31F
                                                  BD03 0A62 E534 37A7 9149