xorg driver for geode lx

Robert Schwebel r.schwebel at pengutronix.de
Thu Nov 23 10:25:07 PST 2006

René, list,

On Sun, Nov 12, 2006 at 10:49:02AM +0100, Rene Rebe wrote:
> Good to know it works for you, too.

We've done some more tests in the meantime and get a strange effect: It
looks like, if you have for example black characters on a white
background, each vertical black line has an unsharp cyan shadow on the
right side. It looks a little bit like the TFT display doesn't get the
colors right, somehow. It doesn't happen only with characters but also
for example with the mouse cursor.

Has somebody seen such an effect? The board+panel is running an old
xfree86 with vesa drivers, without showing this effect (we'll try to
build xorg 7.1 with vesa support tomorrow to see if we can reproduce
it).

Robert
     Hannoversche Str. 2, 31134 Hildesheim, Germany
   Phone: +49-5121-206917-0 |  Fax: +49-5121-206917-9