xorg driver for geode lx

Rene Rebe rene at exactcode.de
Sun Nov 12 01:49:02 PST 2006

Dear Robert,

On Sunday 12 November 2006 09:19, Robert Schwebel wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 09, 2006 at 10:09:54AM +0100, Rene Rebe wrote:
> > The patch is here:
> >
> >   http://dl.exactcode.de/oss/xorg/
> >
> > when I did this work I asked for Xorg write access but granting it took
> > some weeks and since then I had no time to commit this into the new GIT
> > repository. I'll try to find a time-slot to do this soon before 7.2 ...
>
> I've just tried the patch on a Congatec board and it seems to work fine.
> Any chance to get this merged upstream?

Good to know it works for you, too. As I wrote some lines above it is just not
in the tree because establishing initial write access took some time and as
you can imagine I was quite busy with a lot other topics since then.

As we are on the Linux World Expo in Cologne next week it might just not
happen until right after the show at the end of next week.

Yours,

--
  René Rebe - ExactCODE - Berlin (Europe / Germany)
  +49 (0)30 / 255 897 45