Xorg 7.2 RC2

Adam Jackson ajax at nwnk.net
Mon Nov 13 15:51:56 PST 2006

Now available:

http://xorg.freedesktop.org/releases/development/X11R7.2-RC2/

Now with functional everything directory, that really does include everything!
Man that's painful.  I think I have the algorithm for release inheritance
worked out now though.

After some discussion with Keith, RANDR 1.2 is not going to be included in
7.2.  While the server side support certainly looks functional, we don't even
have _one_ driver capable of using it yet, so it's better not to risk
including an API that ends up being broken as shipped.  It may be a candidate
for an xserver 1.2.1 though.

I've seen distressingly few reports against 7.2.  It looks good to me, but I
have notoriously poor judgement, so I would appreciate other people with poor
judgement chiming in and saying it works for them as well.

Also please poke me if I screwed up anything.  I know i128 still has a
ridiculous version number.

- ajax