X Hackers HotHouse on FrosCon?

Egbert Eich eich at suse.de
Wed May 24 11:38:04 PDT 2006

Hi Guys!

We have the opportunity to get a devRoom on FrosCon
        http://www.froscon.de/wiki/FrOSCon
	in St.Augustin, Germany (close to Bonn and Colone).
        on June 24/25 2006.

This would be a good opportunity to have a face to face
meeting for developers from around Central Europe. The
topic of the dev room would be mainly hacking - HotHouse
style (if someone would like to present something that's
no problem - we can do this, too).

The COOL thing about FrosCon: the devRoom would be open
*24 hours*!
You don't need to find accomodation you won't find an
opportunity to use it anyway ;-)

What do you guys think? Who would be interested in coming?
If we can get a small group together I would ask the
FrosCon organizers for a room.

So please let me know ASAP if you are interested!

Cheers,
	Egbert.