Xgl TwinView

Paul Tarjan spam at paulisageek.com
Thu May 18 02:56:19 PDT 2006

I don't know if this is the right place to be mailing, but I'll give it a shot.

I recently got Xgl and compiz running on my ubuntu desktop. I love
them both to pieces :). I'm using two monitors plugged into the same
video card (Nvidia 6600LE), and am using TwinView with their driver to
extend my desktop across both. It seems that some part of Xgl or
compiz isn't regognizing that I have 2 monitors and is spanning my
whole desktop across them rather than segmenting it.

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks

Paul