compile the modular version

Gildas Bayard gildas.bayard at gmail.com
Fri May 5 07:51:56 PDT 2006

Hello folks,

I'm trying to compile the modular version X11R7.0. I follow the instruction
in wiki.x.org/wiki/ModularDevelopersGuide
I've downloaded all the bz2 tarballs from X11R7.0/src/everything. Then I'm
supposed to use the build-from-tarballs.sh
_After_ the section explaining how to use this script I found, by chance,
the section explaining that this script is in the util-macros package.
Well, I've downloaded it, did the './configure --prefix=/tmp/modular', then
make and make install (as mentionned in the doc)

but absolutly no script appeared under /tmp/modular...

Could someone point me where I could catch the build-from-tarballs.shscript?

Gildas