Dealing with git

Deron Johnson Deron.Johnson at Sun.COM
Mon Mar 20 15:14:14 PST 2006

Thanks to Sean and Daniel for their responses. I've managed to get
around the unknown host problem (I had DNS misconfigured on my machine).
But now when I run the following command I get a Connection Refused
error. Is there some sort of ssh configuration that I need to perform first?

% git-clone git+ssh://git.freedesktop.org/git/xorg/proto/compositeproto
warning: templates not found /home/dj4236/share/git-core/templates/
ssh: connect to host git.freedesktop.org port 22: Connection refused
fatal: unexpected EOF
clone-pack from
'git+ssh://git.freedesktop.org/git/xorg/proto/compositeproto' failed.