Help for using USB mouse on Kdrive X-Server

crayfish pwd5t4z25t at mf.point.ne.jp
Wed Mar 15 03:41:03 PST 2006

I am buiding Kdrive server for MIPS device.
I used XFree86 4.3.0, cross compiling has been finished and I got a Xfbdev
binary.
When I ran it on target, X-Window was displayed but USB mouse didnt work.
The following is the host.def that I defined.

---<Start>---
#define HasFreetype2 YES
#define UseFreetype2 YES
#define Freetype2Dir               $(TOP)/extras/freetype2
#define Freetype2LibDir            $(TOP)/exports/lib

/* for kdrive */
#define KDriveXServer YES
#define XfbdevServer YES
#define XvesaServer NO
#define BuildBuiltinFonts YES
/* #define TinyXServer YES */
#define BuildServersOnly YES
/* #define DefaultGcc2i386Opt -O2 -fno-strength-reduce */
/* #define DefaultGcc2i386Opt -g -fno-strength-reduce */

/* for TinyXServer + BuildFonts */
#define BuildLBX                NO
#define BuildFonts              YES
#define BuildAppgroup           NO
#define BuildDBE                NO
#define BuildXCSecurity         NO
#define FontServerAccess        NO
#undef BuildXF86RushExt
#define BuildXF86RushExt        NO
#undef BuildRender
#define BuildRender             YES
#define UseRgbTxt               YES
#define BuildFontServer         NO

/* for Mouse + Keyboard support */
#define UsbMouseSupport  YES
#define HasLibUsb  YES
#define UsbHidLib             -lusb
#define XInputDrivers           mouse keyboard

/* for Cross Compiling */
#define CrossCompiling          YES
#undef i386Architecture
#define Mips32Architecture
#undef StandardDefines
#define StandardDefines         -Dlinux -D__mips__ -D_POSIX_SOURCE \
                                -D_BSD_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE
#undef CcCmd
#define StdIncDir   /x_monta/local/mipsel-hardhat-linux/include
#define PreIncDir  /x_monta/local/mipsel-hardhat-linux/include
#undef PostIncDir
#define PostIncDir
/x_monta/local/lib/gcc-lib/mipsel-hardhat-linux/3.3.1/include
#define CcCmd    mips_fp_le-gcc -mhard-float
#define DoRanlibCmd YES
#define RanlibCmd   mips_fp_le-ranlib
#undef LdCmd
#define LdCmd    mips_fp_le-ld
#undef LdPostLib
#define LdPostLib        -L/x_monta/local/mipsel-hardhat-linux/lib

Is there anyone has experience to use USB mouse on kdrive X-server?
If you have, please let me know how to use it.
I have been sufferring from this porblem over 2 weeks!

Thanks so much!

Yang