Improving Xorg

conon troll at arach.net.au
Wed Jun 28 16:28:08 PDT 2006

So you suggest that Xorg abandon the user who wishes to compile X11
themselves ?

Every on seems to only think that because they like the new format
then everyone should like it.

I am suggesting that both sides of the fence may be satisfied by providing
both the full module list and a combined package format.

Try it see how much it is downloaded over a couple of releases. If it
doesnt pan out drop it.

--
regs conon