Modular building

Russell Shaw rjshaw at netspace.net.au
Sat Jun 3 22:30:31 PDT 2006

Hi,
I checked out Xorg modular from cvs and started building with:

   PATH=/tmp/modular/bin:$PATH ./util/modular/build.sh -m ../Mesa-6.5 -n -D /tmp/modular

It was taking too long, so i deleted the app and doc directories, and the output
/tmp/modular i was building.

How do you do a global "make clean" in xorg? I've tried the -c option, but i get lots of errors:

Building lib module component xtrans...
./util/modular/build.sh: line 27: cd: lib/xtrans: No such file or directory
sh: autogen.sh: No such file or directory
***** autogen failed on lib/xtrans
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
***** make failed on lib/xtrans
make: *** No rule to make target `clean'.  Stop.
***** clean failed on lib/xtrans
make: *** No rule to make target `dist'.  Stop.
***** dist failed on lib/xtrans
make: *** No rule to make target `install'.  Stop.
***** install failed on lib/xtrans

http://wiki.x.org/wiki/ModularDevelopersGuide#head-05cff14d4731d9b636b3d191a76c39cb5d4ae0f3