Wiki

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Fri Jul 14 02:41:09 PDT 2006

On Fri, Jul 14, 2006 at 11:26:06AM +0200, Egbert Eich wrote:
> Daniel Stone writes:
>  > On Fri, Jul 14, 2006 at 10:09:32AM +0200, Egbert Eich wrote:
>  > > The upgrade path is torturous probably because we use
>  > > heavily modified themes. Lifting them to a later version
>  > > involves diffing files and (prably manually) carry over
>  > > the changes to the new base theme.
>  >
>  > Migrating the data is actually kind of a pain.  It's also the sort of
>  > thing that should be done automatically.
>
> Hm, I don't understand. As long as the format doesn't change
> it should just stay where it is.
> Of course if you switch Wikis you will have some work to do.

The format changed incompatibly several times between 1.2 (or whatever
version's running on gabe), and 1.5 (which is what's running on
annarchy), which is most of the reason why most wikis haven't been
shunted over yet.  Oh yeah, that and the fact that the config syntax
changed completely too.  Useful.