update hooks hooked up

Eric Anholt eric at anholt.net
Tue Jul 11 09:48:23 PDT 2006

The evdev folks poked me about getting their update hooks connected for
mailing the list.  I noticed that most repos were missing the update
hook, so I did a little sed and chmod +x and hopefully the upate hooks
are all working now.  If the next person who does a push doesn't get an
update, please poke me, and if you needed the commit message for
anything in /git/xorg/** sent anywhere besides
xorg-commit at lists.freedesktop.org, poke me too.

--
Eric Anholt                     anholt at FreeBSD.org
eric at anholt.net                 eric.anholt at intel.com