A new definition of "to think" and "how to openly discuss"

Enrico Weigelt weigelt at metux.de
Wed Jul 5 13:43:43 PDT 2006

* martinbo at fahr-zur-hoelle.org <martinbo at fahr-zur-hoelle.org> schrieb:
> This is what I use to get back from the brilliant person, who moderates this list:
>
> Your request to the xorg mailing list
>
>     Posting of your message titled "[I sincerely apologize and
> _hereby_ stop posting to Xorg.]"
>
> has been rejected by the list moderator.  The moderator gave the
> following reason for rejecting your request:
>
> "you already posted this with another address, but with a really
> freaky stalker rant too. you bitching about everyone else in the world has nothing to do with
> development."
>
> Any questions or comments should be directed to the list administrator
> at:
>

> --->>
>
> Kindergarden level.

ACK. Very childish.

If anyone doesn't like someone's postings, just ignore him
(procmail's your friend), but never block someone just because
his oppionions and maybe his style of articulation doesn't
taste the mod. Those things just drive people away from this
project, and I don't think we've got too much manpower ;-o

cu
	http://patches.metux.de/