855GM not changing resolutions for games (SOLVED)

Wayne Smith tuxrocks at cox.net
Sun Jan 22 17:37:34 PST 2006

On Sunday 22 January 2006 3:51 pm, Alan Hourihane wrote:
snip...

> Can you log this as a bug ?
>
> Include logs & configs from when you have the following...
>
> 1. No HorizSync & No VertRefresh & No modelines specified
> 2. HorizSync & No VertRefresh & No modelines specified
> 3. No HorizSync & No VertRefresh & modelines specified
> 4. HorizSync & VertRefresh & no modelines specified
>
> Thanks,
>
> Alan.

Sure.  It might be a couple of days, but I will.  One last comment:  RTCW
Enemy Territory gives a blank screen when I run it with 800x600 as a possible
mode, but I can hear it in the background.  6.8.2, as usual, is fine.  6.9
will show it, but only on part of the screen, if I go back to the problems
that started this whole thing.  However, since the other games I have tested
are doing fine, this might be due to a coding error in the game.  The game's
logs check out fine, so who knows?

Wayne