[Q] Multi-seat with screens instead of displays

Jason Kim jason at userful.com
Thu Jan 12 09:15:45 PST 2006

Hi there,

Are you using X 6.9/7.0 ?  If then, could you please share the X
configuration file for the Xinerama and multi-screen of your ATI radeon
9250?

I have some trouble to use xinerama and multi-screen mode with radeon
7000 and Xorg 7.0 (Fedora Core 5-test1). Same configuration was working
well with Xorg 6.8.2(Fedora core 4) by the way.

Thanks,
Jason