Proposal for integrating Looking Glass Xorg Mods into Xorg Release 7.1

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Tue Jan 3 16:19:23 PST 2006

On Tue, 2006-01-03 at 13:18 -0800, Deron Johnson wrote:

> Keith has suggested some ways for reducing some of the ifdefs for the
> input changes. He is going to be experimenting with these changes this
> month.

Right, I'm working on a more comprehensive location redirection
mechanism than Deron has done for LG; there are a few issues unresolved
with his extension and I'm wondering if I can't make them work
reasonably in more cases. I'm prototyping this stuff this week and
should have some answers soon.

-keith