I have problem with INTEL media accelerator 900 [i915] in xorg [all version]

Dariusz T darektmat at wp.pl
Sun Feb 26 05:34:57 PST 2006

I greet, I have from drivers problem intel, exactly from i810 and i915 in linux. I have graphic card' Intel Media accelerator 900' I made graphic arts exactly how in descriptions and all nicely cannon [dri, opengl...]. However one thing worries me, namely how I in xorg will start the mozilla, or something of different where it is a lot of white colour, then the eyes hurt me [ it is not then the fault of refreshing, because I have put 60Hz [ I have the laptop]]. I think that it is then the
fault of contrast, because how I in windows will alter on larger contrast [ the manageress panel in windowsie is and in linux not] I have this the similar effect. My question: will it give oneself to make from this something? will then the fault of driver, or the contrast will give to get smaller in xorg through drivers? Here piece xorg:
        Load  "glx"
        Load  "dri"
        Load  "dbe"
Section "Monitor"