Xorg 6.9.0, i810 and 915resolution not doing dualhead right.

Phillip Neumann phillip at sofsis.cl
Mon Feb 20 08:25:06 PST 2006

I havent had the chance to plug a proyector in this thing, but it if
doesnt work, maybe you need to modify the MonitorLayout option?
(man i810)

no idea why your LCD doesnt work. im attaching my current xorg.conf.

maybe try to set the vertical and horizontal refresh hz's of boths
monitors?

good luck.

PD: rotation works greate (thank again alanh!)...