Xorg 6.9.0, i810 and 915resolution not doing dualhead right.

m h sesquile at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 10:52:50 PST 2006

Sorry, I'm coming on late to this conversation.  I'm trying to be able
to connect to a projector with my Thinkpad R52.  Is there any good
documentation out there that explains the steps for doing this?  I
also have a i915gm card,  and tried connecting to my external LCD, but
I ended up getting two half size screens on my laptop and signal not
available on the lcd...

I can post my xorg.conf, but it's currently just a bunch of scraping
others blogs and trying their settings.

I'm using modular X (7.0) on gentoo.  If someone can point me in the
right direction that would be great.

thanks

matt