Suggested video cards for Xorg

Patrick McFarland diablod3 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 10:19:46 PST 2006

On Thursday 16 February 2006 13:04, Richard Broersma Jr wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I was wondering if anyone can recommed any video cards that have really
> good success with xorg and its configuration utitlity.
>
> Regards,
>
> Richard
>
> P.S.  I have a Radeon 7200 AGP card. It wasn't a trivial task to manually
> setup the conf file to get it to work.

If you don't care about performance,your card is fine. BTW, yes, it actually
is a trivial task to manually setup the conf file to work. Get this: almost
all distros already come with a tool to automagically setup xorg.conf.

Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || diablod3 at gmail.com
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,
we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and
listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo,
Inc, 1989