glxcompmgr

Matthias Hopf mhopf at suse.de
Wed Feb 1 05:59:21 PST 2006

On Jan 31, 06 21:27:40 +0100, Sebastian Bergmann wrote:
> Matthias Hopf schrieb:
> > Then Left Windo*s + Left Mouse Button  or  Left Windo*s + Cursor
> > Left/Right
>
>  Can these keys be configured? My laptop, for instance, does not have
>  a "Left Windo*s" key.

In old glxcompmgr, no.
It's depricated anyway (without anything else released so far :-( ).

I had this problem myself, I think I worked around it by changing the
LWIN in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xkb/keycodes/xfree86 to the keycode of
another unused key.
Yes, I did try xmodmap, seems I haven't completely understood key
handling in X, at least I wasn't able to get SUPER_L by any other
modifier key.

Sorry

Matthias

--