fpit driver on a Fujitsu 3500 Question.

Alan alan at lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk
Mon Dec 11 16:58:13 PST 2006

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 19:28:30 -0500
"Louis Jewett" <lfjewett at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm hoping someone on this list might have an answer for me, a couple
> hundred google searches haven't turned up anything.  For x-mas my young (5)
> daughter is getting a used 3500 with Ubuntu installed.  Everything works
> great and I even got the touchscreen to work ( kinda ).   Here are the 3
> problems.

I've no idea how the 3500 behaves. If it has slightly different message
formats to the others that may be the problem. Does turning off Passive
help ?

Failing that I suspect you need to dump the actual codes generated by the
device and compare them with the driver. Chances are a subtly different
message protocol would cause what you see.

Alan