API documentation?

Gildas Bayard gildas.bayard at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 03:32:39 PDT 2006

Hello,

I'm a X server beginer and find it hard to get precise info about xorg.
For example I'm looking for the API of the subprojects (API of libXfont?)

Is there a place for API documentation?

I also have a question about "embedded" X server version called Xserver:
trying to evaluate the size I compiled it. For example I looked at the
framebuffer version. There I found with ldd that Xfbdev depends on
libX11.
I though libX11 was used by client applications? And if libX11 is
really needed by Xfbdev then the size is considerably increased. Could
you tell me where I'm wrong.

Thanx

Gildas