xorg-server CVS and EXA

morgoth6 at box43.pl morgoth6 at box43.pl
Fri Apr 21 11:19:29 PDT 2006

Hell[o]

As I noticed the new Migration Heuristic schema looking at Xorg cvs logs and I decide to give a try to EXA one more time. But it seems I am still out of luck :) Enabling EXA on my machine (Pegaos II && Radeon 9000) gives me a realy funny effect - http://www.tbs-software.com/morgoth/files/private/migration-smart.png

It seems it's related to this new MigrationHeuristic smart because standard XAA looks fine, also "greedy" gives me a normal desktop (MigrationHeuristic "always" gives corruption on window decorations and desktop too, same as smart)

--------
 :: Morgoth/Dreamolers-CAPS && TBS ::

   ::: Homepage # http://binaryriot.com/dreamolers :::
  ::: Homepage # http://www.tbs-software.com/morgoth/ :::