[ANNOUNCE] X.Org @ LinuxTag, Wiesbaden Germany

Egbert Eich eich at freedesktop.org
Wed Apr 19 10:45:53 PDT 2006

[ Announcement: European Linux Event
 - not limited to European contributors ]

As announced before X.Org will be present on

     LinuxTag in Wiesbaden, Germany
           May 3 - 6, 2006

We are still looking for volunteers who whould
like to demo some exciting new X-related
technology (including  MESA and DRM) or just
hang out with other graphics people on the
booth.

To coordinate our effords there is a wiki page
devoted to this:

http://wiki.x.org/wiki/LinuxTagOrganization2006

If you would like to come and join us please use
this page to register yourself as a participant
or drop me an email at
       eich_at_freedesktop_org

You will get a free exhibitors pass. Also there
are free passes available you can give to your
friends.

It's  a little bit over a week until the event
starts so if you would like to participate and
you are travelling by train there is opportunity
to purchase a discount train ticket.

If you need help with finding accomodations please
let me know - I may be able to help you finding
something.

Cheers,
	Egbert.