i810 rotate memory range off?

Thomas Glanzmann sithglan at stud.uni-erlangen.de
Sun Apr 16 11:55:28 PDT 2006

Hello,

> did you commit the code? If I build CVS HEAD, do I get accelerated (including
> xv) graphics with a VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Mobile
> Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 03) (8086:27a2) on my mac mini using the
> legacy (vga) bios.

that looks promising:

        commit d8d749080923e88376db1aa18ae2ad722d5113d9
        Author: Alan Hourihane <alanh at fairlite.demon.co.uk>
        Date:   Tue Jan 24 15:20:34 2006 +0000

        Bump version to 1.5.0.0
        Add Intel 945GM support
        Add RandR rotation support (full 3D acceleration, HWcursor & Xvideo rotated too)
        Remove shadow framebuffer rotation code
        Add a new LinearAlloc option to allow more offscreen memory to be allocated
        for XVideo applications. This allows HDTV movies to be played via Xvideo.

moving to git is the right thing todo! Time that people recognize this
amazing software product. I give it a try.

Thanks,
        Thomas