Issues building latest CVS tree

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 14:35:20 PDT 2005

> And this still doesn't answer the question why does these objects need
> to be duplicated in every lib ? one instance in libGL should be enough,
> given that all auxilliary libraries depend on libGL anyways.

As they are part of the drivers not part of libGL, just because it
would be useful to put them into libGL doesn't mean that they should
be in libGL.. libGL has to allow for non-mesa drivers being used there
is quite a lot of stuff we could move to libGL from the drivers if we
didn't care for layering violations...

btw the rest of your patch looks okay to me, I just checked in Alex's
one as it got the tree moving again....

Dave.