Cannot get 75hz on TFT monitor

Björn Nilsson bni.swe at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 09:53:56 PST 2005

I have a ViewSonic VP171S TFT monitor, and radeon 9200SE, and I get about
the same results as you. xvidtune doesnt lie to me though, it reports 60 Hz.
OSD reports 60Hz. In Windows XP I can use 75Hz if I want (I think its
default), but I have not noticed any difference in display quality either
way. I have not tried with VGA cable like you.