SCO port update - what now?

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Fri Jun 10 09:38:56 PDT 2005

On Fri, Jun 10, 2005 at 12:02:09AM -0700, Kean Johnston wrote:
> I've posted the patch for teh SCO port update in an attachment to
> #3180. I have a branch, called sco_port_update, that has it all
> committed. What now? How do I get this stuff on the trunk? I am
> working on a full ChangeLog entry if thats all thats missing.

Hi Kean,
The SCO stuff looks fairly straightforward and OK to commit, but:
	* why was the AssembleObject change made?
	* why was the zlib change made?
	* the glxinfo change is wrong.
	* why was the xdm/auth.c change made?
	* why was the xterm/charproc.c change made?

Please commit the bug fixes separately to the port updates, except for
the xterm fix.  xterm should not be touched; please send this fix to
Thomas Dickey (dickey at radix.net, if memory serves me correctly) instead.

Cheers,
Daniel