multiseat

Jon Smirl jonsmirl at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 09:27:11 PDT 2005

GregKH just pointed me at this:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.usb.devel/36508/match=sievers

  "All this makes it possible to manage usb devices with udev instead of
  the devfs solution. We are currently working on a pam_console/resmgr
  replacement driven by udev and a pam-helper. It applies ACL's to device
  nodes, which is required for modern desktop functionalty like
  "Fast User Switching" or multiple local login support."

Now is the time to give feedback to make sure this gets built right.

--
Jon Smirl
jonsmirl at gmail.com