Personal xorg-x11 6.8.99.14 rpm packages now available for Fedora Core 4 users

Chris Kurecka ckurecka at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 10:55:39 PDT 2005

Not to sound like an idiot, but I can't find the FC4 rpms.  I went to
the snapshots page, some Fedora repos I knew of and browsed X.Org
ViewCVS.  Does anyone know where I can get these to try?

Also, I have an AIW Radeon 9000 Pro.  Are there specific things I
should be looking for to test, other than seeing if it appears to work
as well as 6.8.2?  Is Exa included in this build, or just in CVS?

Thanks,

Chris Kurecka