XINERAMA + RANDR

Christoph Rademacher Christoph.Rademacher at web.de
Sun Jan 23 18:21:29 PST 2005

Hello

i just want to know if the RANDR extension is working in combination with
XINERAMA? I'm using xorg 6.8.0 with the binary ati driver and every time i
configure my xorg to use two Displays, xrandr ist telling me "Xlib:
extension "RANDR" missing on display ":0.0".".
But the Numpad <+>, <-> thing for changing the Resolution works without
problems. But I think this has nothing to do with RANDR.

It would be nice if i could get some Information about the "problem".

Tanks

Christoph