Compilation of Xgl Server

Jonathan Marriott jon at kiwiuk.net
Sat Feb 26 09:15:56 PST 2005

That did indeed fix that problem, thanks. I was using
xestensions-1.0.1.tar.gz. However, I now have:

In file included from fboverlay.c:31:
../Xext/shmint.h:35: error: redefinition of `struct _ShmFuncs'
../Xext/shmint.h:54: error: redefinition of `ShmFuncs'
/usr/X11R6/include/X11/extensions/shmstr.h:74: error: `ShmFuncs'
previously declared here
../Xext/shmint.h:54: error: redefinition of `ShmFuncsPtr'
/usr/X11R6/include/X11/extensions/shmstr.h:74: error: `ShmFuncsPtr'
previously declared here
make[1]: *** [fboverlay.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/jonathan/data/downloads/src/Xgl/xserver/fb'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

So I'll be trying the fresh checkout of all those modules. Is there any
way to checkout the entire xlibs directory or must I check out each
module required manually? The CVS man page didn't seem to indicate a way
sadly. My internet connection is pathetically slow for CVS checkouts so
its handy if I can just leave it to sort itself out.

Thanks,

Jon

P.s I didn't CC my last message to the Xorg mailing list which I imagine
I'm meant to do. Sorry.