Compilation of Xgl Server

David Reveman davidr at novell.com
Sat Feb 26 08:24:46 PST 2005

On Sat, 2005-02-26 at 01:08 +0000, Jonathan Marriott wrote:

> This made no difference at all. It overwrote the changes I made to
> shape.c and now I get the same error when I compile.  It did say this
> though:
>
> cvs update: nothing known about `XExtensions'
>
> Would doing "cvs update" at the root of the checkout update the
> directories you said to do or would it require explicit definition as
> you showed?

I think you need to get the latest versions of the XExtensions module
from xlibs repository.

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.freedesktop.org:/cvs/xlibs login
cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.freedesktop.org:/cvs/xlibs co XExtensions

Build and install this module and I think it should work. If this
doesn't help, try to checkout fresh versions of all the modules required
by xserver.

-David