6.8.2 released

Marek Wawrzyczny marekw1977 at yahoo.com.au
Thu Feb 10 18:48:27 PST 2005

Hi all,

First of all, thanks for the great work you guys do. I'm always on the latest
xserver version, compiled from scratch using the Gentoo distribution.

I am a Radeon M9000 owner, so I'm really thankful for the recent Radeon
work... I've only now noticed the thread about Radeon driver issues in 6.8.2.
I have missed and deleted email regarding this issue. Is there a page
somewhere on the X.org site to that details the issues with the Radeon driver
in 6.8.2, how it effects users and so on? The release notes don't mention
anything.

Also... which of the Mailing Lists (if any) is more appropriate for XOrg
users?

Again, thanks for your work and time.

Cheers,

--