Proposal for integrating Looking Glass Xorg Mods into Xorg Release 7.1

Deron Johnson Deron.Johnson at Sun.COM
Sun Dec 25 10:54:50 PST 2005

When it was possible I put code in separate files. But if there was just
one or two changes in a file it would have created more problems and
a bigger change breaking it out into a separate file. For the event
subsystem, which incurred the most changes, this code is such a hairball
to begin with that the changes needed to be made in line.

We can restructure the changes however it makes sense. At this point
I am more concerned about getting the functionality and interfaces
correct. The issue of what goes in what files is secondary.