Input device design

Joe Krahn krahn at niehs.nih.gov
Wed Aug 31 14:20:08 PDT 2005

An "input device library" in this case would essentially be an X-Server
module interface. That should be easy to implement, and very useful for
debugging input modules.

I also think it would not become "mush" as long as the library client is
willing to see input events described the way X clients see them.

Joe