Stopping work on EGL and Xgl

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 14:06:21 PDT 2005

> Do you mean RedHat is sponsoring developers to work on Xegl
> and related technologies?  Where can I find more information?

To be honest I think they would if any of the current developers were
to make themselves available...  its not like Novell picked davidr up
off the street, he had done a fair bit of work in the area, Jon as far
as I know didn't want to work for anyone,

I don't think too many of the other X.org developers are crying out
for jobs, (a time expansion machine might be useful....), but hey
maybe I'm wrong...

Dave.