xorg cvs server segfaults with indirect rendering

Roland Scheidegger rscheidegger_lists at hispeed.ch
Fri Aug 12 18:43:28 PDT 2005

Roland Scheidegger wrote:
> Compiled & installed, but segfaults at X startup. I had to disable glx
> to get it running again...
Not sure why that happened, but I did a make World again and this time
glx runs again. However, the original problem remains, moving glxgears
window segfaults with indirect rendering.

> (On a somewhat unrelated note, this build also has a broken keyboard
> driver, the ctrl-alt-fxx sequences won't work any longer, no more
> console switching for me... guess that's not your fault :-)).
I guess that's related to
(EE) Couldn't load XKB keymap, falling back to pre-XKB keymap
Ah well. A different bug...

Roland