Input Devices

Johnson, Charles F charles.f.johnson at intel.com
Tue Aug 2 12:44:04 PDT 2005

Isn't the real problem with X screen hotplug is not the X server as
such?  But the device drivers and on PC platforms the ACPI support in
the kernel and the firmware/BIOS ??  If that stuff worked, then the only
problem would be getting resolution to match what the projector
supports.

Charles Johnson
Intel Corporation
charles.f.johnson at intel.com